I was tagged by the lovely lilbluestem
. This isn't the first time I've done this but it is always fun to do!!RULES
You must post the rules.2.
Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.3.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer4.
You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. (GDI I don't think I know that many people that well on here and I feel weird tagging random watchers.)5.
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. (But apparently mentions cover this, as Lilblue and Hannah said, so...)6.
No tag backs7.
No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 peopleFIVE THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I am addicted to Oreos. They are the best cookies ever fight me.
2. I love the History Channel it's great and I'm watching something about the top 10 worst days in Earth's history and snowball earth the whole earth was a snowball so cool
3. I actually am an archer. I'm not competitive and I don't bowhunt, because I'm not that good, but I'm joining an archery club here at college so I hope to be able to do more stuff with it in the future!
4. I really love going to local fairs, because I get to eat cool food and buy neat things.
5. I tried those new flavored Lays chips that are cappuccino flavored and THEY WERE GROSS HOW DOES ANYONE LIKE THEM?! I hate them so much yuck.LILBLUE'S MARVELOUS QUESTIONS
1. Is there anything that REALLY creeps you out or scares you?
YES BUGS AND SPIDERS GET THEM AWAY GET THEM AWAAAAAY!!
I also have an aversion to human blood - but ONLY human blood, and ONLY human blood that ISN'T mine. I can deal with my own blood, and with animal blood (I hunt, of course), but human blood freaks me out. Also every horror movie ever has given me nightmares just by watching trailers.
2. Youtube or television, and why?
OH GOSH NO WHY. Probably YouTube - there's better stuff on there most of the time, plus some TV shows do post to YouTube, but at the same time there are a few select shows that I have only found on TV so thus I need my TV time too.
3. If you could keep ANY animal as a pet, what would you choose? ALL THE ANIMALS
This is actually really tough, but I would probably want to keep a goat. They're kinda stinky if you don't castrate them early enough, but pygmy goats, especially, are really adorable and smart and cute and I just love them.
4. Who are your artistic idols on dA or elsewhere? Not necessarily people you want to emulate, but people whose art inspires you.
GDI. Does everyone over at ClubTeenTitansOC
count? No? KicsterAsh
has gorgeous artwork that I love, be it her original stuff or fanart, and otherwise I just find lots of neat stuff on the dA front page. (There's also this folder that I have for stuff that really inspires me too: linzerj.deviantart.com/favouri…
5. What are your go-to music playlists/genres when you draw? If you prefer silence, talk radio, or other non-music background "noise" when you draw, share your usual preferences.
I have taken to listening to a lot of Bastille and Imagine Dragons as I draw - just putting all their songs into one playlist and hitting shuffle. Sometimes I add in music by P!nk, Nickelback, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Flyleaf, and the like as well.MY QUESTIONS:
1. Would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater and why?
2. If you could make your own country what would it be called, what language would the people speak, and how would it be ruled? (democracy/dictatorship/monarchy/etc.)
3. What is your favorite color? Any reason for it?
4. Are there any TV shows that you wish you could be a character of?
5. What memory makes you smile inside?I TAG:Shasta26
(you dorks need to get on your computers more :I) Aaaandddd....now comes the part where I try and think of people who I know are still active on this site that I can tag hrrrnnnn.... STAN4US
? (you got tagged by Lil tho so I feel bad :c) and idfk five is good enough cuz I know that lots of my watchers who are also friends haven't actually been active in a while